| Company Contact
Cat's Eye Private Investigations
1009-101 Bullard Court
Raleigh, North Carolina 27615
| Company Info
- Bonded and Insured
- NC State License Number #2141
- Full Service Agency
- Excellent Rates
- Free Confidential Consultations
| Quotes & Rates
For a free, “no strings attached” consultation, contact us at (888) 592-4190 now!
During the consultation…
• We will obtain information from you regarding your current situation or dilemma, taking careful notes to determine how we can best help you.
• We will ask questions and look beyond the problem, helping you learn from our experiences and our past clients.
• We will develop an action plan together, based on the specifics of your particular situation. Every client and every case is different, and we approach each unique circumstance as such.
• We will establish a retainer cost to begin the case, based on the terms of the action plan developed. Once the retainer has been depleted, you may choose to replenish it and continue with the investigation. Because all cases differ in nature and length, it is often difficult to determine a total case cost estimate. However, we will keep you informed of your account balance throughout the investigation, and no charges will be remitted without your authorization.
• Please be truthful with us and upfront. The more accurate information you provide us with, the better our chances of success. Also, please keep us informed of any changes that occur during the investigation.
• We ask that you do not interfere with the services performed by our investigators and other company employees. By law, and for your safety and ours, we cannot allow you to confront another individual while we are in the course of surveillance. Furthermore, we suggest that you refrain from doing so at all while the investigation is ongoing, as it will reduce our chances of obtaining more valuable information and can force a case to be closed altogether.
• We ask that you keep the product or results of your services confidential, and in no circumstances may you use the product or results for criminal or illegal purposes. Cat’s Eye Private Investigations adheres to the strictest codes of confidentiality, and all information provided to us and obtained by us is privileged.
To request a consultation, Contact Us.